Matt Mildorf - Firearms
Matt is the Owner and Chief Instructor of Mildorf Family Firearms Academy. He is a Marine Corps veteran having served in the United States Marine Corps from 2004 to 2014. He has a wealth of real-world combat experience deploying to Iraq and Afghanistan in support of the Global War on Terror.
Matt was awarded the Purple Heart for wounds received in Ramadi, Iraq in 2006
Matt served in the law enforcement profession for nearly 8 years and is a former Federal Law Enforcement Officer. He holds multiple certifications in basic and advanced firearms fundamentals and instruction to include
- FLETC Firearms Instructor Training Program
- Florida Law Enforcement General Instructor
- Enhanced Firearms Training Instructor Certification through FL Public Safety Institute
- FLETC Special Response Team Member Basic
- Glock Advanced Armorer Certification
- FLETC Active Shooter Response and Basic Shield Training
- DOD Range Safety Officer Certification
- NRA Range Safety Officer Certification
Matt is a US Concealed Carry Association Instructor which certifies him to teach and certify civilians for their required FL Concealed Carry Training.
Through the USCCA Matt is certified to teach:
- Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals
- Countering the Mass Threat
- Emergency First Aid Fundamentals
- Womens Handgun and Self-Defense Fundamentals
- FL Concealed Carry
Korey Taylor - Head Adjunct Instructor in Self-Defense and Hand to Hand Combat Techniques
Korey is a proud Army Veteran who deployed to Afghanistan multiple times in support of the Global War on Terror. He is now a BJJ Gym Owner/Partner, brown belt in BJJ, and up and coming MMA fighter. You can see Korey in the ring competing locally in Jacksonville Florida with Combat Night MMA.
Korey will also serve as an adjunct Head Instructor of Self-Defense, Mixed Martial Arts, and hand to hand combat with MF Firearms.